CellGen Anti-Ageing Center
CellGen Anti Ageing Center under the supervision of Dr. Mrs. Varsha Nikhil Baste, is a well-established and world-class facility having a complete set up of nursing home, endoscopy & State of Art lab. Alongside Pushpa Fertility Center for human reproduction started from 2002 giving world class services like IVI/IVF/ICSI/All gamet freezing facilities etc. Adult homologous stem cell therapies started as an adjuvant to difficult cases of Infertility like male infertility, Repeated IVF Failures or repeated implantation failures, thin endometrium or partial Ashermann’s syndrome. Along with Infertility cases, the CellGen anti-aging Center offers adult stem cell treatments for No Hope disorders like Auto immune diseases, orthopaedic & Neurological diseases & various Cosmetic therapies for beautification. CellGen Anti Ageing center is first in western part of India offering SCTs with assured results. The launch of 1st cosmetology stem cell treatment machine in India is done recently to add beautification with sophistication. Thus, this center offers complete Anti Ageing treatments along with cosmetic face treatments which are non-invasive, harmless without side effects.
Our Patient Reviews
Dr. Varsha Nikhil Baste
CEO & Founder of CellGen Anti Ageing Center
Obstetrician, Gynaecologist & Infertility Specialist Dr. Mrs. Varsha Nikhil Baste besides being Founder and CEO of CellGen Anti Ageing Center is a renowned gynaecologist, obstetrician & Infertility specialist practising since 25 years having her own set up of nursing home, endoscopy and state of Art lab. She is also a member of Stem Cell Society of India (SSI).
CellGen Procedure of Treatment:
CELL Gen stem cell therapy is mainly five step simple procedures as discussed below:
- Pre-examination – Condition of the disease is examined by few radiological and pathological tests. Based on which further treatment will be decided.
- Sample source extraction – Cell therapy is performed using patients own autologous cells, which begins with sample extraction. Using advanced technologies and globally accepted medical standards, the source extraction is done either from – bone marrow or adipose tissue.
- Lab processing – Once the sample is extracted, it goes under processing, quality testing and quantity of stem cells yielded.
- Stem cell implantation – After retrieving stem cells, they are implanted in to the patient at the area to be treated. For which various techniques are being used based on the disease condition.
- Post treatment care – Usually patients are relieved from the hospital after few hours of the treatment however in certain cases doctor’s observation is required for a day or two.
Recent Read Outs
Lifestyle diseases are the result of the daily habits of people and their engagement with the nearby environment. The onset of these lifestyle diseases is very subtle, it develops over the years and once encountered cannot be cured easily. Risk factors for these diseases include tobacco use,
Neurological diseases are the diseases of the nervous system and caused due to various factors which includes:
- Lifestyle-related causes
- Genetics and environmental issues.
- Nutritional causes
- Physical injuries
Due to the changed lifestyle of people, there are a myriad of orthopedic diseases and related injuries. Conditions mainly affects joints the musculoskeletal system of the body. In general orthopedics refers to an umbrella term which includes number of specialties such as:
Apart from the commonly known diseases, there are many diseases or conditions which didn’t get much hype but affect many individuals around the world. The most common out of them are:
- Infertility Issues
- Cosmetic Diseases