Apart from the commonly known diseases, there are many diseases or conditions which didn’t get much hype but affect many individuals around the world.
The most common out of them are:
- Infertility Issues
- Cosmetic Diseases
Infertility refers to a couple that has failed to conceive after 12 months of regular sexual intercourse without the use of contraception.
Common female infertility issues include:
- Recurrent IVF Failure – It is a condition when a good quality embryo fails to implant after several in-vitro fertilization attempts. It is caused due to reduced endometrial receptivity, embryonic defects, uterine pathologies, immunological factors or several genetic abnormalities.
- Endometriosis – It is a condition in which endometrial tissues which are supposed to grow inside the uterus started growing outside it resulting in pelvic pain which is generally associated with mensuration. It is often caused due to retrograde menstruation where the menstrual blood flows back to the pelvic cavity instead of leaving out of the body.
- Asherman Syndrome – It is a condition identified by intrauterine scarring caused due to adhesion or fibrosis of the endometrium or found in those women’s who had undergone the procedure of dilatation and curettage (D&C) many times.
Common male infertility Issues include:
- Oligospermia – It is condition resulting in low sperm count in the ejaculation and is caused due to smoking or drug use, stress, medication, malnutrition or sexually transmitted disease, including gonorrhea and chlamydia.
- Erectile Dysfunction – Erectile dysfunction is a condition when a man is not able to consistently get or maintain his erection during sexual activity. It is caused due to mental or environmental factors, interpersonal relationship or due to physical problem that affects blood flow to the penis which prevents erection.
Cosmetic diseases are the conditions which affects the appearance without any pain or physical inability.
Common cosmetic issues are:
- Skin Aging – Skin cells begin to die resulting in thinner and paler skin and visible fine lines caused due to environmental and lifestyle choices. This condition is also known as intrinsic aging.
- Psoriasis – It is a condition where skin cells develop rapidly causing accumulation of both live and dead cells over the skin resulting in red, flaky and itchy patches. If not treated properly they re-emit over a certain time period.
- Acne- Acne is condition which is identified by red pimples on the skin caused due to inflammation or infection of the sebaceous gland.
- Scars –Scars occur as a result of tissue damage and repairing process and usually appear as reddish purple fibrous tissues over the skin.
- Stretch marks – It is condition caused due to tearing of middle layer of the skin as a result of sudden stretching of the skin due to rapid loss and gain of weight by the individual, pregnancy, use of corticosteroid medicine or may be genetic factors.
- Hair loss – It is a condition when a normal person losing more than 100 hairs in a day which can be noticed by thinning, baldness and falling out of clump of hairs.
The hair loss can be caused due to many reason including lifestyle, environmental or genetic factors and medical condition like Androgenetic Alopecia.
CELL Gen Treatment
CELL Gen stem cell therapy is mainly five step simple procedures as discussed below:
- Pre-examination – Condition of the disease is examined by few radiological and pathological tests. Based on which further treatment will be decided.
- Sample source extraction – Cell therapy is performed using patients own autologous cells, which begins with sample extraction. Using advanced technologies and globally accepted medical standards, the source extraction is done either from – bone marrow or adipose tissue.
- Lab processing – Once the sample is extracted, it goes under processing, quality testing and quantity of stem cells yielded.
- Stem cell implantation – After retrieving stem cells, they are implanted in to the patient at the area to be treated. For which various techniques are being used based on the disease condition.
- Post treatment care – Usually patients are relieved from the hospital after few hours of the treatment however in certain cases doctor’s observation is required for a day or two.